Monday, March 10, 2008

Some Websites I'm using

For anyone that wants to follow closely, I'm including a couple of websites I'm using to help me through the pregnancy. One has all of my dates charted out for those of you that will be watching every week and later, every day! The second one has pictures of babies during each week of pregnancy, I've been using that to help Ethan understand what the baby looks like. He is still saying "What's That??", but he is starting to get the idea that it is a baby! I will list them over in the links section on the right hand side of the blog. Those of you that are pregnant or will someday be pregnant may also find them helpful. Tomorrow, I will be 8 weeks. The morning sickness or rather anytime sickness has been hitting me pretty hard at times. I have not really thrown up, just one time so far, but I feel awful and have not been able to move a lot for fear I will throw up. It only hits me at certain points and mostly right after I have eaten a meal. I've been trying to find ways to make it better for myself, like eating less, so we'll see how that goes :)

No comments: