Sunday, August 03, 2008

Guestbook

I'm going to try and set this up as a guestbook for everyone to sign. I will put a link to it on the right, so that you can sign again any time you want. We would like Ethan and the baby to know who was following their stories. It is pretty easy to sign the guestbook, at the bottom of this post, you will see comments, next to the time, just click on that and post a comment. You do not have to have a google account. Just write your comment and then fill in the security letters and then just click on anonymous if you don't have one of the accounts they list.

Just make sure to sign your name, and if we don't personally know you, please let us know where you are from and how you found us.

We look forward to seeing who reads our blog!! Feel free to write a special message to Ethan, or the baby or both, or even Matt and I :)

Thanks!

6 comments:

Lina said...

To my children, the one I know, Ethan and the one I can feel, my tiny little baby:
I love both of you so much. You both fill my heart with so much love that I don't know what I would do without you. I hope you will enjoy what has been written about both of you in this blog someday!
Matt, the love of my life, I will always love you!
Lina

Anonymous said...

Dave and I were there to see the mountain of Doritos on your wedding day. Our prayers have been with you through the announcement of your pregnancy with Ethan and his milestones of growth. Although this time it is just me, my prayers and those of my friends have again been with all of you through all of these months. I love you all. Thanks for sharing your lives with me. Love, Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Dear Lina, Matt and Ethan,
I just found out about your pregnancy and will keep you in my prayers in the days to come. Our lives may not be touching at this point, but you are still in my thoughts. May God Bless you always!
Laurie Marsh

Anonymous said...

Hello"little one." I teach with your mommy. I really miss her but I have watched your journey progress. I have checked once a night since your mommy started this blog. You couldn't be born into a more loving family. Your mommy has been so brave and strong for you throughout this pregnancy.Your daddy is pretty special too. I ran into him at the grocery store out late picking up something special for yor mommy to eat.And I know Ethan can't wait to be a big brother.
It won't be long and you will be here. We all can't wait to meet you:)
Kris

Anonymous said...

Pics look great! I'll need to get back sometime soon. Too bad my PTO got jacked cause of my stupid work filing chapter 11 bankruptcy. We will see what happens

- Unc Adam

Anonymous said...

To my "little hero" i hope you are feeling better Ethan, you need to remain strong so that your little brother doesn't double your size!:) Micah, i am so happy to see how big and strong you are, it is a true answer to prayers. God bless your beautiful family and stay healthy! The Warns Family