Wednesday, August 20, 2008

31 Week Appointment!

I had my 31 week appt. yesterday and things are still going well. I had a few questions for him and everything I asked was normal. He reminded me that since I have never been this pregnant before, it will all be new to me. It's hard to distinguish normal from what may be early labor, because every little twinge scares me. But, it made me feel good to hear it from the dr.

He also told me that he would let me walk a little more at about 34 weeks!!! I can't wait for that. That's gives me another thing to look forward to. It would basically be a modified bedrest, meaning that I will still need to rest a lot, but that I may be able to make small trips out of the house. It was funny because he said that he didn't want me to go crazy and I just looked at him like, how crazy will I get with legs of mush! I'll be lucky to be able to walk for 10 minutes straight in a store! I figure though, that even if it is only 10 minutes, I can at least get my muscles strengthened for delivery.

Next week we will have an ultrasound to check the growth of the baby, which will tell us what the rest of the game plan will be. I am so excited that we are talking about all of these things now! It hit Matt and I how close we are when we saw a woman with her tiny little newborn baby boy at the dr. office. We are so excited!!!

No comments: