Monday, August 18, 2008

I finally fit in with so many other women!

No, this has nothing to do with the pregnancy! Some of you have asked what I do and how I handle bed rest. I tried answering that a few posts ago, but it was before my latest activity....

In about 3 weeks, I watched the first 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy! Hence, the fitting in with so many other women. I have heard people talk about it for years and never understood the fascination with it, but now I do! I felt like I could not get to the next episode fast enough. Then, I couldn't get to the next season fast enough. I started out by watching it through Netflix, which was working fine until our queue got mixed up halfway through the 2nd season and there was some lag time. So, Matt had to go get it for me at the video store. Then, I couldn't wait for Season 3. So, he came home with that one too! I watched that in about 5 days, because I was in too much pain last week to do anything else!

Season 4 comes out in early Sept. so, I'm hoping I can watch that one before season 5 starts! This is crazy, but who can resist Dr. McDreamy's (Patrick Dempsey) smile or even McVet (Chris O'Donnel)! Who knew that the nerd in "Can't Buy Me Love" would keep me watching!

No comments: