Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview with Ethan

Here is an interview that I conducted with Ethan. One of Matt's cousins did this with her son and I thought it would be fun to do with Ethan. I found his answers to be very interesting. I didn't change any of his answers, I typed as he said them. My favorite is #10, I really couldn't believe he said it! He amazes me everyday :) #1 right now, especially, makes me really sad, but I also know that he probably didn't mean it the way I'm taking it. He did a great job and was so patient through it all. Enjoy...

1. What is something mom always says to you? good-bye
2. What makes mom happy? when you sit down
3. What makes mom sad? when you lay down
4. How does your mom make you laugh? when I’m funny
5. What was your mom like as a child? she was a baby
6. How old is your mom? 4
7. How tall is your mom? shorter
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go to church
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will that be for? for saving Micah
11. What is your mom really good at? at Micah and me
12. What is your mom not very good at? being sad
13. What does your mom do for a job? to work
14.What is your mom's favorite food? pasta
15. What makes you proud of your mom? daddy
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? pingu
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play with blocks and legos
18. How are you and your mom the same? Micah and me
19. How are you and your mom different? I don’t know
20. How do you know your mom loves you? you hug and kiss me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? hugging daddy
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to a restaurant

2 comments:

Reggae Joe said...

Now that's just cute. :)

Unknown said...

That is a great thing to do. I loved Ethan's answers.