Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just a little kick...

Just a little kick means the world right now! I find it amazing that when you are trying so hard to keep a life going how the littlest things take away all of the stress, if only for a few minutes. Today, my little tiny baby has been moving and kicking like crazy. I wish Matt and Ethan could feel it, because it is so comforting to me right now. It is the same feeling I get every time we get to hear the heartbeat, a huge weight is lifted off of me. These little kicks today and everyday give me that huge reason to keep up with what I'm doing. It is as if everytime I am feeling a little depressed that I can't do the things that I want to do or that Ethan wants me to do, this little one says "Hey! Mommy, I'm here, I want to see you some day, so keep me here". Everyday that I lie here is one less day until I can see this little one that reminds me of its life everyday! I can't say this is easy, it really isn't, as much as some of you may say you would trade places, you really don't want this. My body hurts, my head hurts, my heart breaks everytime I have to say "mommy can't do that" and everytime Matt and Ethan leave the house without me and do the things I wish I could be doing. But, that little kick keeps me going and pushes me through each of those negative and sad things. It makes me smile rather than cry. Now, if only it would kick in all of my waking hours...

1 comment:

sunnee's mom said...

Hi, Lina,
In know just what you are talking about, I read a story to my class today and started to cry. One of my boys said, don't cry on me Mrs. Cornett. One of my girls cried off and on all day......Our throughts are will you daily...
Debbi and Greg Cornett