Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend had its good and bad points for me this weekend. I had a lot of fun playing outside because it was so warm out, I even got to wear some shorts. On Sunday, I started getting sick, but I was so excited because I was going to a Mud Hens game with daddy. I was especially excited to see the fireworks after the game. I didn't take a nap because my grandma Young and my great-grandpa Berning were at my house for lunch/dinner. I started to get really sick, but I still wanted to go to the game. I had a really good time and the fireworks were very loud and scared me, but I didn't cry like I did last year. When I came home, all I wanted to do was go to bed, but that didn't last long, because I kept waking up because I couldn't breathe. I finally got some sleep when I slept with mommy downstairs. I ended up having to stay home from school on Tuesday because I was still pretty sick. My cousin Alex came over to help mommy take care of me and that was fun because I love seeing Alex. I had a fun weekend even though I was sick.

I learned to pedal my bike a few weeks ago and I learned to pedal my tractor this past weekend. I love driving my car, riding my bike and now riding my tractor. I wanted to show you how good I am at driving and riding on all of those things. There is also some video of me helping daddy sweep off the patio in the backyard. It's a pretty short video, so have fun watching.

Mommy goes to the doctor today, so she'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: