Monday, November 17, 2008

I finally did it...

I worked out for the first time today!! I actually just finished about 45 minutes ago and so far I'm feeling ok. I did a 20 minute, 1 mile workout. I took it easier than I normally would, but I was able to still keep up. I chose not to use weights today, but I will add them in as the week goes on. I'm hoping to at least do it every other day to begin with and then try to do it everyday. I'm using the Walk Away the Pounds program, so I hope to be at the 2 mile in December and then add in the 3 mile in January.

I decided to start small and work to lose at least 15 lbs by January 23, which is the day I go back to work. It would be nice to lose more than that, but I know it will be hard to lose more than that it such a small amount of time. I weighed myself today and even took some pictures of myself so that I can track my own progress. Don't expect to see those pictures anywhere on here! I don't plan to share them :) They are not what I would call attractive.

I'll keep you updated on my progress every once in awhile!

No comments: