Thursday, November 27, 2008

We are Thankful for...

There are so many things that we are thankful for this year. I can remember the Thanksgiving 4 years ago and thinking I would never be so thankful as to have Ethan home from the hospital and doing well. I was wrong...we added to it this year when we had Micah. We are so thankful that Micah was born a strong, healthy, full-term baby! Being parents has been the best experience we could ask for and we are so thankful that we have been given the opportunity to become parents twice.

Not only am I thankful for my children, but I am incredibly thankful for Matt. I would have never made it through the pregnancy without him. He was so supportive the entire time in so many ways. He is such a strong partner in this marriage and I am so thankful for that.

I am also thankful for all of our family and friends. The last time we had so much support was when Ethan was in the hospital and we saw even more support this time. We are so thankful for everyone's kind words, acts and love. We would not have made it through such a difficult time without all of you.

I am most thankful for family in general. We both have the most supportive families and we are so lucky that we are spending every single day this weekend with family. So many people don't have anyone to spend Thanksgiving with and we have been blessed with large enough families to celebrate multiple times.

While the year 2004 and the year 2008 were the most trying years for us, we are always going to be thankful for those years, as they made us a family and made us a strong family.

We wish all of you the best this holiday season and are thankful for all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: