Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who do they look like??

That is a question that comes up often when it comes to a new baby. We have heard by a lot of people that Micah looks just like Ethan. We've also heard that Ethan looks just like Matt, so therefore that must mean that Micah looks just like Matt. Hmmm...I beg to differ on this one. I really think that Ethan does look like Matt, but at times can look like me. I also think that at times Micah can look just like Ethan or Matt, but he also looks like me. Over the years, I have accepted the fact that Matt cannot deny Ethan, because Ethan does look a lot like Matt. When it comes to Micah, I must say that he does remind me of pictures of me. Is it me just wanting one of our kids to take after me a little more? Or, is it that Micah does look a little more like me? Maybe, Ethan just looks like Ethan and Micah just looks like Micah...who knows??

Well, I thought I would have a little fun with this post and show you some comparisons. First, I have a picture of what Ethan looked like at 4 months old, which is one month adjusted age and I have a picture of Micah at one month old. I didn't realize until I looked at the pictures that Ethan and Micah were wearing the exact same outfit in their picture and that both pictures took place in November!!

Micah - 1 month old
Ethan - 4 mos. old, 1 mo. adjusted.

Micah

Ethan

Here are a couple of pictures of Matt when he was a baby. In the one on the left he was 1 month old and in the one on the right he was 10 weeks old.

Here are some pictures of me when I was a baby. In the one on the left, I was probably about a month or two old and in the one on the right was from when I was born. Sorry, I don't have any close ups of me, my mom and dad have those!

Recently, I was shown this picture of my dad when he was younger and told that Ethan looks like him. So, I thought I would include that one here with a recent picture of Ethan.
So, you decide who looks like who and have some fun :) I think they look like both of us and we certainly cannot deny our children!! Let us know what you think by voting in the poll on the right side of the screen.

1 comment:

Becky said...

When I saw Matt holding Micah, I thought they looked exactly alike. When I saw you holding Micah, I thought he looked just like you. I'm obviously torn.

Oh, and I tagged you for photo tag. :)