Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Little Photographer

Santa brought Ethan a digital camera, which has proved to be one of his favorite gifts. I thought I would share a few of his pictures. I thought some of them were somewhat artsy looking and some were just cute :) He took all of these on his own.

I liked the way the coloring and lighting came out.

A nice picture of daddy!

I just really liked this picture of my niece Alex.


I also thought this was a sweet picture of my niece Lilliana.


This is just a really cool shot, it's my brother-in-law Anthony.

This is my nephew Ian, I thought Yoda looked really cool here.


This almost looks like he set it up and I thought it looked neat.

Just a cute picture of Micah.


This is a self-portrait of his feet :) Very cute!!


I think the lighting in this shot is really cool.


This is our cat Shadow. Again the lighting is really cool here.

2 comments:

Reggae Joe said...

Yeah...I gotta admit that I like the photo of Anthony's hand. It's like the menacing, disembodied, pointing finger of doom. :)

Unknown said...

Joe forwarded your email with some of the pics! Very cool. That's awesome that he's enjoying it so much!