Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My California Uncles

My daddy has 4 brothers and all of them live in San Diego and my uncles have had a lot of stuff happening lately to them...

My Uncle Adam just got a new puppy named Hurley. I am so excited to see him someday. I love dogs and look forward to meeting my doggy cousin. Uncle Adam said he might be coming out to visit us soon, but I don't know if he'll be bringing Hurley. I will probably see him next summer when I visit San Diego.

My Uncle Alex and my Uncle Taylor graduated from High School this summer. I might even get to see them this year also. Grandpa Young said he might be able to bring them to Toledo when he comes out, but they will both be starting college this fall, so we'll have to see. Mommy said that when she first started dating Daddy, Uncle Alex and Uncle Taylor were about my age! I can't believe that!!


A couple of weeks ago, my Uncle Chris came from San Diego for a visit. He is 14 years old and we had fun playing outside on my toys. I really liked playing with him and I wanted him to stay a little longer. He was in town for his mom's family reunion, so he was only in Toledo for one night, before he had to go back to California. But, we still had a good time and I was really happy to see him :) Here is some video of Uncle Chris and I chasing each other. Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe he could fit on my tractor, it was hard, but he did it and we had a great time :)


No comments: