Monday, July 07, 2008

We love summertime!

First, a quick update on me...Not what I would call summer fun, but I am better since the UTI, so that has helped. I have had a lot of headaches and backpain lately, but I am going to ask the doctor about it on Wed. I want to make sure the backpain isn't beginning labor and I want to make sure the headaches are not a sign of something more like preeclampsia. The contractions I have had lately seem to be Braxton Hicks, another thing I will ask about to make sure of what all I need to be looking for. But, otherwise I have been feeling pretty good and the baby seems to be growing as my belly is getting bigger and bigger all the time. On Tuesday, I will be 25 weeks, which is a huge week for us :) We look forward to next Tuesday!

I have a couple of pictures to share of Ethan. He has been having a lot of fun with the nice weather we had over the past few days and we got some good pictures of him.

Having fun enjoying the sandbox. He decided to make a cheesy face for me :)


Is it warm enough??


Stopping to pose for the camera!


A cool shot at sunset.


No comments: