Sunday, July 13, 2008

We are in New Territory!!

Well, we made it....
We are finally past the time Ethan was born! As of 11:19 this morning, I am now officially pregnant longer than I was with Ethan. He was born at 11:18 am at 25 weeks 5 days and I am now 25 weeks and 5 days. So, we have made it past the biggest hurdle, which was to get past Ethan's birth point. We are all very excited to be here at this point and this little guy is doing a great job keeping calm and staying inside this nice little home I have made for him!

Thanks again for all of you who have gotten us this far! Let's make it another 10 weeks! I'm heading on the down slope and hoping for an easy way down. So far so good, so I can't complain too much. I'm past where I wanted to be, so hopefully, the rest will just be easy!

No comments: