Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here is the link to the pictures they took at the hospital when Micah was about 14 hours old :) http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=70950420-a130-42b0-a6cf-a52c5da3937f

We are working on getting some more pictures to you, but we seem to have misplaced our digital camera. Between being completely exhausted at the hospital and having a million things to bring home, the camera has disappeared. Luckily, we had not really had too many pics on it, but it is still pretty disappointing that we may have to buy a new one. So, we will get pics as soon as we can. Things are going well. We are still very tired, while trying to get the schedule down. We have had some feeding issues, which has been very frustrating to both Micah and I. Poor Matt feels as if there is nothing he can do to help us. I'm hoping it gets better, otherwise we'll have to make a change soon. He seems to be very happy to be at home, almost like he recognized it. Ethan is having a good time getting to know his brother and even the reasons for his cries. He spent the night at his great uncle and aunt's house on Friday night, which helped Matt and I to have a night to just get some routines down and even sleep in!!! That happened for the first time in months for me. Of course, it was not like it meant much after being up a few times in the night, but it was better than nothing :)

I am not healing quite as fast as I would like. I've been told my a lot of people that they would do a c-section again and didn't think the healing was bad, but I have not found that to be true. I am still in a lot of pain and sleeping is still horrible. I can't seem to get into a position that doesn't cause pain, then once I get down, it is almost impossible for me to get up without pain. I have until next week before I'm supposed to go into the doctor, but I may try to go in earlier if this doesn't get better. I've also been quite swollen. It is getting better, but it is still very uncomfortable and not helping with the whole pain thing. I knew this would be a hard process but, I'm really just ready to finally feel normal! I'm tired of feeling so sore all of the time, especially while trying to take care of a 4 year old and a newborn. Hopefully, as the week goes on things will get better faster. I guess we'll see!

I hope that you all like the hospital pictures and like I said, hopefully we'll have some new ones to share whenever we find our camera or buy a new one!

No comments: