Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just had to share....

I wanted to share these pictures with all of you. It is weird to think that in a short while I will have two boys to love and take care of! Sometimes it is hard for me to think that Ethan won't be my only baby anymore! I don't want him to feel neglected at any point, so I'm doing all I can to make him see that he is still just as important as he always has been. He has been so great through the last several months and I know he will be a great big brother! Of course, he will always be mommy's little miracle.

A quick little story about Ethan and school...The other day I asked Ethan about the music at school and he told me that his teacher plays the music on a......record player!!! Can you believe it, I didn't know that would be in a modern day 4 year old's vocabulary :) It was such a flash back to music class in elementary school! (Remember Bev? In case you read this!) By the way I work with my former elementary music teacher and I have only good memories :) I loved music class!

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!!

No comments: